General Business Awards Mentoring (Internal, External, National, and International)
Winning recognition for your achievements can be been both door opening and game changing.
If you’re even thinking about it, it means you’re already half way there.
The 8 awards in 12 months that Dr Ball has won included internal company accolades, international recognition, national business awards, and innovation acknowledgment:
- Nov 14 – URS President’s award for inter-divisional working (URS was bought by AECOM earlier in 2014)
- Nov 14- AECOM CEO’s award for Innovation (7 people out of 100,000 received CEO awards for various things)
- July 15- Australian Financial Review BOSS Magazine – Young Executives (6 of us made the final cut)
- Oct 15- Queensland Telstra Business Women’s Awards – Corporate and Private Award 2015
- Oct 15- Queensland Telstra Business Women’s Awards – Queensland Business Woman of the Year 2015
- Nov 15- National Telstra Business Woman of the Year – Corporate and Private Award 2015
- December 15- Innovator of Influence (National Award at the inaugural innovation week)
- December 15- Queensland top 50 Best and Brightest (Q Magazine)
Are you thinking of any of these kinds of awards?
Want to check in on what awards can do to augment your career?
Is the timing right?
Is the support there?
Is there a need for some profile raising or door opening?
If yes to any of the above; then working with Dr Ball and our team at Elemental Strategy could really help lift the fog and remove the mystery (and nerves) around how to make the most out of applying for awards and recognition, and how to react when you are nominated for them!
The programme includes online based one-to-one support, general guidance, and strategic advice:
Includes 30 minutes pre-session over Skype:
- Strategy around awards and your profile
- Risks and Rewards
- How to enjoy the process and use it as a way to reflect on your achievements and where you want to be
- Tips and tricks
And then a choice of the following appropriate to the awards you are going for:
- Online Mock Interview
- Online Close Out Session
- Application review (if appropriate)
- Awards Strategy and positioning
- How to engage with exciting and innovative projects
- Discounts off further mentoring sessions (as appropriate)
- Discounts off applicable Elemental Strategy modules, events, and networking